There are always things that break down around a home or business facility awaiting to be FIXED in order to maintain comfort, safety, and ofcourse quality, but you simply may not have the time, skills, or tools to get the jobs done.
For all these odd jobs it’s simpler and easier to call in a skilled handyman who get the jobs done to your satisfaction, no matter how small or complicated it is…..which is exactly what I’m offering to you with great confidence.
- Hanging Pictures mirrors, or other heavy objects
- Putting up shelves
- Wall mounting TV or other appliances
- Hiding/organizing cables
- Fitting blinds and curtains
- Doors/window draft proofing, weather stripping
- Easing jammed doors/windows, fixing locking mechanisms
- Fitting/changing door locks, handles, bolts
- Extracting broken keys from locks
- Assembling flatpack furniture (IKEA) etc.
- Replacing and repairing most bathroom fixtures.
- Replacing, re caulking kitchen sinks, worktops
- Mould removal
- Fencing and gates repair and maintenance ( welding if required )
- Fixing external lights
- Cleaning gutters up to 3m height
- Fitting gutter guards
- Small exterior paint jobs
- Fixing roof leak
Call now for a free quote on 086 069 2669
or use the booking form to enquire about a service