FIXED Handyman Services takes the hassle out of managing property for any landlord in Dublin and surrounding area. If things needs fixing or fitting, or any jobs done before new tenants moving in, just give a call and consider it FIXED!
- Hanging Pictures mirrors, or other heavy objects
- Putting up shelves
- Wall mounting TV or other appliances
- Hiding/organizing cables
- Fitting blinds and curtains
- Doors/window draft proofing, weather stripping
- Easing jammed doors/windows, fixing locking mechanisms
- Fitting/changing door locks, handles, bolts
- Extracting broken keys from locks
- Assembling flatpack furniture (IKEA) etc.
- Replacing and repairing most bathroom fixtures.
- Replacing, re caulking kitchen sinks, worktops
- Mould removal
- Fencing and gates repair and maintenance ( welding if required )
- Fixing external lights
- Cleaning gutters up to 3m height
- Fitting gutter guards
- Small exterior paint jobs
- Fixing roof leak
- Fault finding – Have you got frequently blowing bulbs and tired of constantly replacing them?
- Replacing and installing Faulty sockets, switches, light fixtures, extractor fans, etc.
- Repairing and trouble shooting of electrical appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, electric showers, etc.
- Fixing, replacing leaking taps, pipes etc.
- Replacing washing machines, dish washers, etc.
- Bleeding or replacing radiators
- Replacing radiator valves
- Replacing sink
- <b><red>Replacing toilet</red></b>
- Repairing/patching drywalls
- Filling cracks and holes
- Resealing/caulking in bathrooms and kitchens – worktops, sinks, shower trays, baths, etc…
- Small tiling jobs
- Repairing or removing old grout
Among the older adults those at age 65 or over, falls are the leading cause of injury death. Many elderly people prefers to stay in their homes as long as it’s possible, therefore to make their living environment safer is vital for their health and safety.
For elderly and those with special needs
- Installing grab bars in bathrooms and around the home where required
- Lighting pathways, installing night lights
- Installing motion detection for easy lighting control
- Relocating light switches
- Installing/repairing Co2 and smoke alarms
- Cordless phone installation
For Children’s safety
- Installing stair gates and child proofing devices
- Window guards and safety netting
- Toilet locks
- Anchoring furniture
Call now for a free quote on 086 069 2669
or use the booking form to enquire about a service